Job Description: Social Media / Marketing Coordinator Assistant
Job Location: Online - No physical presence required.
Employment Type: Part time / Full time
Job Description: Social Marketing / Marketing Coordinator Assistant
Can you consistently and swiftly chronicle the crazy things that happen here every day as a result of our alternative vision of reality? This position is responsible for growing and maintaining online community through active participation in social communities by creating and managing content. If you are an outgoing individual that loves to travel and document their experiences digitally, we want to hear from you! Our ideal candidate will team with our existing social media coordinator to create and implement a strategic and robust social media strategy for our niche fashion market. We are looking for individuals who will be willing to help our growing social media fan base, and provide essential support to our management team.
- Working with Social Media team to develop and refine monthly social media content calendars (conception & imagery, sourcing organic content, organising posting schedules, assist senior marketing coordinators)
- Experience with niche fashion markets
- Create daily and weekly content across all social media outlets
- Design and create image driven articles for all blog channels
- Monitoring social media channels - fielding customer questions/requests and moderating user comments
- Data collection of user created content
- Able to produce engaging photographs live and post event coverage as it happens
- Introduce and create new social marketing campaigns
- Ability to work with social media channels, interacting with fans and customers
- Assist senior marketing and social media teams
- Maintain and organise current daily content
Experience / Skills:
- Efficiency on all blog platforms, such as Shopify, Tumblr, Wordpress, etc..
- Someone who is constantly researching new social media platforms
- Needs to be very detail oriented
- Experience with Adobe Master Suite is a plus
- Well versed with experience in public communication
- Strong understanding of Social Media Marketing - feel free to link your social profiles.
- Solid understanding and familiarity of the Digital Media landscape
- Able to create digital content through mobile devices - camera literate
- Read and write basic HTML is a plus
Typical work schedule: Open
Please submit your resume to our Marketing Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Format the email subject as follows: "Your Name - Resume"