Yes, we currently ship to US, Europe, Canada, Australia and Middle East. Shipping costs will will be added at checkout. For more information, check Shipping Page
Orders are usually shipped within 1-3 business days. Orders placed after cut off on Friday and through the weekend will begin processing on the following Monday. Once your order has been dispatched, you'll receive an email reflecting that your order has been shipped, along with tracking number.
Orders may not ship within 3 business days due to warehouse safety measures against COVID-19, stock issues, lack of order information, billing delays, order verification process.
We strive to provide the best shipping times, that's why we may ship your order within hours and we can't give you an exact deadline until you can cancel your order. If your order has been already shipped, modification or cancellation will not be available.
After we dispatch your order, we will send your tracking number on email, along with the tracking page where you can see its status.
We ship DDP (Delivery Duties Paid) so all import fees & charges are handled by us for EU shipments.
We are not responsible for any packages returned to us as refused, unclaimed, undeliverable, or because of the incorrect/insufficient address provided during checkout or because of refusal to pay import taxes.
Requests for refunds for unclaimed items are subject to a 30% restocking fee. You may also ask for the package to be reshipped out to you for the initial shipping fee.
Your order might get delayed for one of the following reasons:
- Billing and shipping addresses are not the same. - Order is pending a credit approval and verification. - An order is shipped to remote country. - Carrier backlogs
We will cover a variety of courier errors such as lost or damaged in transit, postage due errors or generally misrouted packages when tracking number provides no clear details or cause. In the rare cases that a parcel is marked as delivered by the courier, but you have yet to receive it - we would not cover the cost of reshipping the order. Again, this only applies if the tracking details state that a delivery was made to the recipients address. In most instances, it is found that the delivery was made, but left in an unexpected location at a recipient's address. Recipients should reach out to the courier or local post office and inquire if any additional details were left by the delivery person - e.g. "left under table on back porch."
If you find yourself in this situation please email us at email@example.com and our support team will gladly assist you as soon as possible.
At Sierra Darien we are happy to accept returns on any garment that is returned to us within 14 days of delivery by you. You may return it for a full refund or exchange it for a different size or item. *Items marked as FINAL SALE are not eligible for return.
In order to book your return, follow the instructions here.
In the rare case you receive a faulty/wrong sized item, the return/exchange costs will be fully supported by us. You must notify our customer care team within 24 hours of receiving the faulty/wrong sized item or you will not qualify for a refund/free exchange. For any other reasons except those mentioned, customer is responsible for the return shipping cost.
Payments will be credited back to the original payment method. Returns for refund are processed within 2-5 working days of receiving the item. Please note sale items are refunded via Gift Cards.
We support all major Credit and Debit Cards and Paypal.
The decision to reject your credit card payment is typically made by your card issuing bank (not by Sierra Darien). To protect your security and privacy, your bank cannot provide Sierra Darien detailed reasons for why your payment was declined. Because of this, you will need to contact your bank directly to solve most credit card related payment issues.
TOP 7 REASONS WHY CARDS ARE REJECTED
1. The transaction was blocked by the payment server because it didn’t pass all the risk checks. 2. Insufficient Funds 3. Referred 4. Incorrect CSC code entered (i.e., typically a 3 digit code located in the back of your card) 5. Expired card 6. Fraud suspicion 7. Declined by bank (no specific reason provided)
WHAT CREDIT CARD ISSUES CAN SIERRA DARIEN HELP TO SOLVE?
Sierra Darien Customer Service can help you to verify that you have entered your payment information correctly for your order. However, as mentioned above, most credit card payments rejections are due to reasons related to your card issuing bank and therefore outside the control of Sierra Darien.
SUGGESTED STEPTS YOU CAN TAKE TO RESOLVE SOME COMMON PAYMENT ISSUES
- Contact your bank about payment security policies. Your bank may flag any unexpected activity on your account. This includes first time orders and high value purchases, regardless of the amount of funds you have available or your credit limit. Your bank may require your verbal authorization to proceed with a transaction.
- Contact your bank about daily withdrawal or purchase limits. Most banks have limits on how much money can be charged or accessed in a single day. If you exceed this daily amount, your bank may block your account from any further activity regardless of the available funds in your account. Your bank may require you to request a higher purchase limit to complete a transaction.
- Contact your bank about payment authorizations, reserved funds and charges. When you place an order with Stradale, we contact your card's issuing bank to confirm that your credit card has a valid number, and has not been reported as lost or stolen. This is communicated via a full authorization procedure for the amount of your purchase.
- If your payment is declined due to lack of available funds, contact your bank to confirm if there are reserved funds that have been authorized, verify the amount of time the bank will hold these authorizations, and request your bank to remove any extra authorization to free up funds back into your account.
- Verify the payment information entered on your order. Did your billing address change recently or did you get a new card with a new expiration date? If you have previously used a payment method successfully on your account, you may simply need to update your card and billing address information. If you entered a new payment method, make sure you have entered all card number and other information correctly.
- Submit an alternate payment method for your order. If you are unable to resolve the payment issue with your bank in a timely manner, you are always welcome to change the payment method on your order to another card or payment type. Please contact Stradale’s Customer Service to inquire about what other payment methods are available on our platform.
- If paying by credit card or a debit card is not an option, you can pay via Google or Apple Pay or Bank Deposit.
Find Out More.